Re: new family member// parts

Anthony Pelletier wrote:

> As you may have read on an earlier post, I have
> aquired an new member of the family.  I bought ryan
> catucci's 16v for a winter beater.  It had some light
> front end damage and I may need a few parts.  I can
> drive the car the way it is but I always like to make
> things better.  I am looking for a drivers side
> fender(16v), a grill, and maybe a hood if its near
> perfect.

Ah, another rescued 'roc.. always warms my heart.

I just <today> put a Kamei grille on my car, so I have a virtually spankin'
new stock grille just installed this past May, including new chrome VW
logo, you can have for $40, or if that's a little rich for your blood,
the prior stock grille, also with chrome logo, in decent (unbroken)
shape, $20, shipping included in either case... :D

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0