new family member// parts

Hello all,

As you may have read on an earlier post, I have
aquired an new member of the family.  I bought ryan
catucci's 16v for a winter beater.  It had some light
front end damage and I may need a few parts.  I can
drive the car the way it is but I always like to make
things better.  I am looking for a drivers side
fender(16v), a grill, and maybe a hood if its near
perfect.  the larger parts should be local as I don't
want to think about a shipping a hood or fender.  I
live in southern Maine btw.

Tony