Re: need to buy struts

>Boge's OTOH have NO warranty or at least not one worth mentioning.

the Boges I have on my jetta have a lifetime warranty

Alex Ting
'90 jetta gli<===boge+eibach
'86 zender z400 rocco<===koni+ground control+eibach
'97 ducati 748 monoposto<===Showa

Senior Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
icq #19613213