Hard quest for power! (1.8<->2.0)

Hi!

I've been planning this 2.0 16v thinie for over a year now
and the only problem over here is, that not a one 2.0 16v
Passat is never junked in Estonia. So now my job got
harder, I'm going to buy one working Passat and have to
swap the engines and afterwards both of the machines
have to work perfectly and I have to sell the Passat to
get back my investments.

Does it sound possible? And if, then how much should I
swap? Should I swap only the bottom end to 2 liter one
and keep everything else as is (easy) or should I grab the
Bosch KE-Jetronic injection and engine management
and try to merge my old K-Jetronic system to Passat?
Sounds like more possible HP, but that is what its all
about? But then, will the other Passat run afterwards?
Sounds like PITA job to do, but what can you do if you
live in so small country.

Lauri is hopeing that somebody will encourage him to do it!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!