Re: engine mounts

Yes...let me clarify...

I need to replace the passenger side mount.  I'll also
replace the driver's side mount at the same time.
Mac, my parts guy, was showing an unclear listing as
to whether the 16V used the same mount in both
locations.

I already have a spare HD (TT I believe) front mount,
and a poly rear mount (the squareish one) that I'll be
swiping from the Cabby before I move it on.

Thanks for all the help and info...
Ron