rocs in fog/can anyone scrounge this stuff?

I was hoping maybe some of you socal guys or the bay area crew might have
these parts laying around.  There aren't any 16vs in junkyards nearby, so I
don't have any cars to pick from.  None of this stuff is really important,
but it's just little things that are starting to bug me that I don't have.
I will pay for any or all of the following items:

1. drivers side seat quick release hardware (spring, handle, and slot)
2. ignition switch relay (mine acts up)
3. hood prop rod catch (mine does not exist)
4. ac hose holder (that bolts to intake runner)
5. vdo oil press gauge/sending unit

That's all.  If you have these laying around, I'd be happy to take them off
your hands.

Thanks
Joe

http://profiles.msn.com.