Poly suspension bushings

As I go through the Famous Cheap Scirocco, I want to
add poly bushings where it makes sense...i.e., NOT in
motor mounts, but:
-control arm (got 'em,like 'em in the Cabby)
-swaybar
-steering rack
-rear shock towers
-trailing arm bearings

Dumb questions:

Which - if any - of the above vary from a Scirocco to
an A1 (like a Cabby, Rabbit, or Jetta)?  Some
manufacturers don't list much as being available for
the Scirocco.  I *think* they should all fit, but
don't want to order unless sure...

Which - if any - would you tell me NOT to do?  This is
my ride, so I don't mind firmness, a little buzziness,
etc.

Who makes the best?  Are the cheapies as good as the
high$$ ones?

TIA 'roccers,

Ron