Re: roc's in the fog 2000 - ON for 11/3-4-5

>From: Night Shadow <soltwede@privateI.com>
>
>Hey all you Cali guys...
>
>Looks like I will be in Milpitas/Santa Clara from 11/12 to 11/18 for
>training.  Who wants to hook up?

Well... seeing how I _live_ in Milpitas, I _suppose_ I could drag my ass out
of the recliner and miss a night or two of "Who wants to have a million
dollar crack habit." It'll be tough, but I think I can manage.

Gimme the details as the time draws near.

Looking forward to November...
Jonas
85 Scirocco 2.0
78 Scirocco 1.8