RE: 16V Cam setup/260 intake cam with stock exhuast?

>So is this possible then? I dont know if we figured out we could run a
>intake cam more extreme than the the Euro cam with the stock exhuast cam?
>
>Shannon Fenton

Sure, you could...but the current wisdom is that a longer duration, higher
lift exhaust cam (as compared to the intake cam) is the hotter ticket to
more power.  This is the infamous asymmetrical cam setup as detailed in
the EC / Velocity article, but I'm sure you already knew that.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net