[non] my webpage updates

  i finally updated the directory with the few names that i received.
this is useful for all you newbies who might want to get in touch with
fellow enthusiasts in your area. send your info and i'll slap it up as
soon as i can.
  i also completed installing the central locking system into my car and
pretty much rewrote the entire tutorial. in addition, for those of you
who don't know, anyone who's in my directory and has a webpage, i've put
all your webpage addy's on one page (under 'personal links'). then there
are the various 'company links' that many people have found, or may find
useful in the future. and lastly, i have a growing number of tasty items
under my 'tutorials' section including the following: central locking
system, heidelberg radio coding, coloured interior lighting, metric/sae
conversion tables, digifant and motronic error reading and decoding,
cruise control removal, odometer repair, tranmission fluid replacement,
change of address info, and finally a short bit of history on the
scirocco (dealing more with numbers than with other colourful tid-bits).
  if you're interested in any of the above, feel free to visit my page
(or have someone else do it for you if you're shy). you can click on the
link beside my sig (to help let me know how many people are visiting my
page) or directly to the vw stuff at <foxx.tripod.com/vw/>.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com