Looking for an apprentice technician

Tired of the same old job?
Would you like to work in a business with all VWs and Audis?

We are taking applications for an apprentice technician. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for someone who loves to work on VWs and Audis. Auto tecs are earning a good living here in Silicon Valley. This special selected person will be trained by some of the best VW and Audi technicians in the US.

We work on nice rust free (most of them) VW and Audi models. We do not work on air-cooled Volkswagens or any other make of autos.

This person must have good common sense and good mechanical aptitude. Must be motovated and ready to learn.

If you’re a tec in the industry and want a change drop me a note. We are hiring experienced tecs also.

Send me your resume if your interested. Thanks

Tim Hildabrand turbotim@newdimensions.com http://www.newdimensions.com