Good deal on CD headunits

Hey guys, a gal at my work has a ton of these headunits (she bought a
refused shipment).  I can get these for $125 plus shipping....let me know
if anyone is interested! (see the attatched message below)

I just bought one for katy (my GF) as Monday was our year anniversary and
she has been driving the stereo-less 80 rocco for quite some time.

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

Brand New JVC CD Receiver - Model KD-SX750

Never Been Opened - still in Manufacturer's box.
This stereo retails right now for $189.00 + tax at
Best Buy. See stereo details at:

http://www.jvc.com/mainprod.jsp?modelId=MODL015050

Features:
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
- 45 Watts X 4 Channel Amplifier (180 Watts total)
- Advanced SCM
- Rotary Encoder Volume
- Detachable Control Panel w/Carry Case
- Multi Color Display w/White LED
- Wireless Remote Control
- 1 Bit DAC
- J-Link CD Changer Control
- Dual RCA Preouts
- HS-II Tuner

In case you're wondering, a friend of mine owns a
distributing company and bought a refused shipment of
these stereos so this is totally legitimate and legal.
They come with all the original paperwork.

kd_sx750.gif

GIF image