Re: looking for a scirocco (canada)

  Well I don't know :-)

  While my 84 8v needs new fenders and has some surface rust, I get
comments that it looks so clean - until I dutifully point out the
glaring (to me) problems. I still have to tell them it is not for sale.
I hope to have all that fixed during the winter, maybe get a new hood
also.

  But I see at least three clean ones every day when I look out the
window at work, near the Forum, a red, a black and a white. There is a
blue one that parks along St-Urbain and Pine also. And I know the owner
of a white 16v who only takes it out in the summer (you know, around
here it's "that" day :-)

  Jean-Claude, 84 8v, only 20 days before hibernation.