Re: what kind of 'rocco?

as far as I know the Scala was for the UK and the
Storm was for somewhere, Canada I think. But, there's
gtx, glx, gls, gti, gli. I read somewhere on the
internet about the Scirocco Storm, and mine is almost
the same, but without the trip computer and something
else which I forgot.

adam L
'86 8v something