Re: ESAD

>Is there anyone who thinks that this uninformative uncontributing
>individual should be on this list? If not, can someone please delete
>him?

He's been this way for years actually, I'm not sure why he's still here
as very few people find his antics entertaining.  I should retell
the John Ryland story...anyway I'm not for descriminating against anyone
on this list just because no one likes what they say ... where would it
end?  You'd think that someone would realize that they're unwanted and
go away...look at it as an opportunity to heap disdain on this person
until they get tired of it. I've kill-filed everything from them so
ignoring the drivel is easy...other's should try it.  When insults and
dislike don't work, try ignoring maybe?  I've wasted enough bandwidth
on this...

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net