Re: what kind of 'rocco?

AFAIK, the Storm was UK only, certainly the MKII '83/84 Storm, which is what
I have: met. brown, beige leather & carpets, brown plastics, e/windows,
sunroof, mfa, montreal alloys. The other variant was silver/blue with blue
leather.  In the UK, the vehicle title shows it as a 'scirocco storm'.
There should be a sale code somewhere on the sticker in the trunk/boot -
that along with the chassis number should be enough to pinpoint the model
you have.  The sale code will be 6 digit, something like '533 xxx' for LHD
cars or '534 xxx' for RHD.

HTH

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0