Re: Carparts.com feedback (was RE: Airdam)

I too have had a pretty crappy experience with them.  I ordered some NGK wires
for my Scirocco, and they sent some other brand (like the ones at Autozone or
something like that yet still charged me for the NGK's).  So I called them back
and they sent the wrong set again.  Believe it or not they sent the wrong set a
third time.  So finally I just gave up with the theory that NGK must not make
wires for the 8v Scirocco anymore.  The companies that were drop shipping the
wires for them kept changing the part numbers claiming that the wires were not
available anymore.  Anywho, Months later, I ended up with a set of Beru wires
and just stuck with those for $20, which was less than the NGK's.

-=Rick
84' 8V Wolfs
Mobile, AL
-