Re: F.S. Stuff I have on Ebay!!! Check it out!

On Sat, 7 Oct 2000 17:19:45 -0700 "Dave Ewing" <rabbit16v@prodigy.net>
writes:
> I was
>NOT impressed in any way with their performance.

Dude, don't let their performance go unpunished. When my mom was in the
hospital in urgent care, I had a nurse fires on the spot for some stuff
she was pulling. I simply spoke to the ... charge nurse. That's what they
call the head nurse these days. I told her what the nurse did (Changed my
moms medication without the DR's orders or knowledge) and demanded that
she be removed from my moms care. 5 minutes later she was leaving the
hospital. Poor care is NOT to be tolerated. If you are a burden to these
nurses, then they're in the wrong business. I cant even begin to tell you
how strongly I feel about this subject. You have been wronged! Be sure to
do something so the next poor guy doesn't suffer the same abuse.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!