F.S. Stuff I have on Ebay!!! Check it out!

Hey all!!  I have a bunch of stuff on ebay that I have had laying around and
since my back TOTALLY went out on me and I have been off of work for almost
two weeks, I figured this would be a good time to make a few extra bucks and
sell this stuff (besides, I am bored as heck!!).  I honestly could not even
WALK when my back went out.  I live in Olympia, WA and work in Tacoma, WA
and I was told by my doctor that it wasn't a good idea to drive home (and I
agreed since I couldn't shift into 2nd and 4th--pulling was baaaaad!!).
Once I got home, I crawled to and into my house and into the recliner.
Worst pain I have EVER felt in my entire life and I had an older brother
beat on me when I was a kid!!!  When the doctor wanted me to come to the
emergency room, I about started to bawl because I knew what had to happen to
get there!!!  I had to get out of the recliner!!!  Only took me about an
hour and a half, crawl slowly and loudly down the hall and my wife put down
a piece of plywood on the ground over the gravel so I could crawl to the
van!!  The only cool thing is that we have a caravan and I could squat on
the floor and lean on the middle seat, about the least pain position to be
in.  Once I got to the emergency room though, I was attacked by stupidity.
You know, I hear it all the time and I'm not saying there aren't exceptions
but after three kids being born, having a father-in-law in the medical
field, etc.  I have yet to be proven that nurses are not uncaring idiots!!!
Like I said, I am sure there are some exceptions, but the majority you can
see coming from a mile away and feel the pain they leave an hour after they
have left.  Doctors, on the other hand, care and atleast have some tact!!
Anyway, this nurse threatened me that if I didn't move faster they would
have to move me or check me into the hospital.  Duh!!  After 20 units
(whatever measure they were using) of Morphine, and other drugs I was still
in so much pain I couldn't move and this nurse is threatening me!!!!  When I
got there they practically ran me over with the gurney, then after I climbed
up on it, the kept hitting things on the way to the room.  Now that I can
walk, I went back to where I was wheeled in and noticed that where we parked
the van and where my room was I would of had to try to hit things to hit as
many things as they did on the short trip from the van to the room.  I was
NOT impressed in any way with their performance.  Anyway, didn't want to
unload on all of you or make you feel sorry for me, just wanted to inform
you all of what my last week and a half has been like.  Won't be going back
to work until Wednesday if I get cleared at my last appointment on Tuesday.
I really want to get back because I miss work and all, but since a majority
of my time is spent bending over cars, I REALLY don't want to reinjure
myself and be back in the same situation I was in a week and a half ago.
So, I am impatiently reluctant to get back to work.  Wish me luck.  Anyway,
once you go to this auction, click on the 'view sellers other auctions' to
see what else I am selling.  Good prices!!  I have other things that will go
up soon, just need to get more pictures.  Thanks for looking!!!

Dave

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=461040766&;
r=0&t=0