[Fwd: Re: ROCCO owners = read this!]

Apparently very clean '85 for sale in Atlanta.. from r.a.m.v.w.:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: ROCCO owners = read this!
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 12:47:20 -0400
From: "belsak_cpa" <belsak_cpa@email.msn.com>
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

I can't seem to part with my '85 either. Bought it new off showroom floor,
silver, leather, all options/still work. No modifications. Still looks new,
was always meticulously maintained, but now mostly sits in the garage. I
either need to get cold running problem fixed or sell/give it to someone who
can appreciate/care for it. Any offers?? (Atlanta, 185K miles, all records &
original documents from mile 1, still driven whenever time permits warm-up.)
belsak_cpa@msn.com, 404-252-9953