From: UrGTI@aol.com [mailto:UrGTI@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 10:55 AM
To: sfenton@amazon.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: 50mm intakes/16v ABA Cams/16V Euro injection

First of all how did you buy a parts car across the pond ? I would like to
do
the same

I know a guy who had the "Euro" injection on his 16v cabriolet , he said
there was a noticeable difference in throttle responce and more pull on the
top end . The only drawback he found was on cold days (MN cold) was poor
startup and cold idling compared to the CIS-E .

You can buy individual Schrick cams from Tuning Zub.....forget how to spell
it.

Jasin
MK1 16v