Re: 50mm intakes/16v ABA Cams/16V Euro injection

First of all how did you buy a parts car across the pond ? I would like to do
the same

I know a guy who had the "Euro" injection on his 16v cabriolet , he said
there was a noticeable difference in throttle responce and more pull on the
top end . The only drawback he found was on cold days (MN cold) was poor
startup and cold idling compared to the CIS-E .

You can buy individual Schrick cams from Tuning Zub.....forget how to spell
it.

Jasin
MK1 16v