Re: Is the list dead? - My poor auto

Bill Collins wrote:

> Is the list dead?  I haven't had any mail in a couple of days.
>
> Bill

The LIST IS DEAD!

LONG LIVE THE LIST!!!

TBerk
over exuberant this morning.

I need some help, psychic or otherwise. House is being retrofitted, Roc
is parked on front lawn with the Bronze Wabbit, clutchless, hasn't
driven since the New Dimensions show (oh the shaaaaame, the horror).

It is currently trapped in by a big assed container the contractor was
nice enough to park a foot away from my bumper, and by a hedge, the
wabbit and some rose bushes & a fence. <sigh>

Need moral support, send me some today. Help, help, signal is fading....

My car is giving me accusatory glances. It doesn't yet know I bought it
a TT HD front motor mount. Maybe there is hope for me after all!

TBerk
off to get that 1st cup of coffee of the morning.