Re: 'rOctoberfest 2000

Mark Hausler wrote:

> So Kevin and west coast list... Do we have a date
> here? Not to pressure but plans need to be made.  Nov.
> 3-4-5 is good by me and if it is good by all then
> times, places and routes can be set. We had a great
> turnout last year so lets make it even better this
> time around. You can send replys to me or Kevin (if he
> does not object) so we can get an idea of the awesome
> turnout we are going to have.

Nov 3-4-5 is looking better all the time.  Those of you who replied to the
first mention of this gig, please get back to me and let me know if this
works.  The northeast guys had asked for that weekend, so hopefully some
of you guys can make it?  It's only a month away so we need to tighten
up the details asap!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0