RE: tires p700z

Can Jonas add rocco content? Last I knew he did not have any sciroccos to
content?????

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of thescirocco@juno.com
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 3:01 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: tires p700z

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:19:38 -0400 "jonas miller" <sjmill@erols.com>
writes:
> why dont you keep all your usless information to your self, i amsick
> of you beratting me adn all my shit dont reply to me or anythign i say,

> actually put my email addy's on your block file,so i dont have to hear
your
> lip, go to tire rack buy your shit, but keep it toy ourself.....
> and if you dont like my message as it says above dellete dont botehr
> readign them

LOL! Like I'm going to listen to you...

Where is a jonass decoder when you need one?

Saving $44 dollars on a set of tires, is hardly "usless" information.

...And when I go to the Tire Rack right down the street to pick up my
tires, I will get 195 50 15's...

Scirocco content: I removed the dealer installed chrome/plastic trim on
my '79 and it looks schweet...

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car, held hostage by Captain Lethargo
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'80, '84, '88 Scirocco rollers