From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of jonas miller
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 3:42 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org; thescirocco@juno.com
Subject: Re: tires p700z

dude get what ever the fuck you want no one cares
i have tires that were shipped, adn when i want to get what i payed for my
shit that is shipped and someoen can pick up for less thartnm the shipped
cost it is a nice thign so tkae the big old dick out of your ass, ttake teh
coal you are squeezing into a diamond and buy your self somethign tyo care
about,other than my shit, cause you dont mean dick ...
one more time the big ole
fuck you
goes out to you ya littel girlie