Re: 'rOctoberfest 2000

--- Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> Just checking back on my planned Bay Area event for
> October or November.  I
> got a lot of responses, and the consensus was that
> perhaps October would
> not be a good time for a bunch of people.  How would
> the weekend of November
> 3-4-5 work for you guys?  There was even some
> interest from the northwest,
> it would be great to get some of you guys down.
>
> The gig would go something like this: us SoCal boys
> would do our usual split
> trip, part way up Friday night, rest of the way up
> the coast on Saturday,
> arriving by The Bay in the early afternoon, where
> we'd all hook up at
> a meeting site still to be determined - someplace
> between San Jose and
> The City.  A cruise would ensue, possibly out over
> the Santa Cruz mountains
> to the coast, or northward over the Golden Gate and
> into Marin - I'm wide
> open to suggestions on this one.  We'd dine
> someplace nice, perhaps in
> The City again as we did last year, again this is
> open to ideas.

So Kevin and west coast list... Do we have a date
here? Not to pressure but plans need to be made.  Nov.
3-4-5 is good by me and if it is good by all then
times, places and routes can be set. We had a great
turnout last year so lets make it even better this
time around. You can send replys to me or Kevin (if he
does not object) so we can get an idea of the awesome
turnout we are going to have.

Sciroccos rule!!

=====
mark hausler