RE: price/hp

Hi!

I have 1.8 16v that I also dynoed 134 HP at thr crank, but only 120 on
the wheels? I do not know the weight of my car, but I'm guessing
that it's too much as I'm only able to make 16.13 1/4 meter times.

So here's a question, what can we drop out of our cars if I've already
dropped out all the screwdrivers and spare tire, but I'm not allowed to
drop out seats (I then will not me on my class of stock cars any more :) )?

Or is it really so, that I only have the possibility to increase engine HP,
or should I start finding plastic hood and rear hach?

> My car previously was dynoed at 126 HP to the wheels with a car weight of
> 2000 lbs including driver I was able to achive a best of 14.2 in
> the quarter
> . My only engine mods were a full race TT exhaust on a stock
> motor originally
> rated at 134 to the crank . The guys running the dyno guessed I
> had around
> 150 to the crank .

Lauri wants to get 13.5 1/4 mile times!