Re: [mk2] bumper squirters

>   i know that some of the euro bumpers came with these, but i was
>wondering a couple things. thanx.
>
>1) do they just squirt or are there little wipers on the lights too?
no wipers. one jet for each light. pretty useless once the muck gets
dried-on.

>2) did any of the large bumpers have squirters on them?
don't know

>3) how are the squirters controlled?
separate pump in the screenwash bottle.  Bottle is larger than non-squirter
version - 8 litre capacity, I think, mounted on the passenger (lhd cars)
side.  My headlamp squirter pump is dud so I only have to fill the
screenwash bottle every few months, even in the winter!

>4) anyone ever done this on their us-spec bumpers?

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8

http://profiles.msn.com.