Re: tow capacity of a rabbit truck?

Well, i figure you won't have any problems.  I've towed a Scirocco with a
car dolly with my Jetta diesel without any problems.  So i am sure a VW
Truck or Scirocco can easily do the same.

Lee Folkman
'84 Wolfsburg Scirocco 8v(soon to be turbo)
'84 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v Shell(or maybe this one?)
'82 Jetta Diesel(225,000+ and can still get 50+mpg)
http://scirocco84.homepage.com
http://www.andrews.edu/~folkman

http://profiles.msn.com.