Re: tow capacity of a rabbit truck?

> does anyone know? i don't have the manual for my rabbit p/u. I was
> thinking about getting a tow dolly for it so I wouldn't have to rely
> on a tow service when I need to move my project car(s) around. I
> figure a rocc plus a tow dolly would be in the neighborhood of 2600

  i've seen a lady in a fiero the past couple days hauling around the
next to smallest uhaul trailer. i can't imagine a rabbit p/u or scirocco
doing any worse. however, while were at it, anyone know how much a mk2
scirocco will haul around? that, plus does anyone know how to figure out
the tongue weight of a trailer? thanx.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com