Re: A4 quattro winter beater questioins

Sheesh, and you guys give *me* shit for driving a 13-year old Mercedes as a
wintert beater!

Cool shit Mike -- they're great cars...  unfortunately too new for me to
know what problem areas to look for.  If it's still solid as a bank vault,
and doesn't do anything weird, you should be all set to go. :)

Good luck with it! :)

Jason

At 07:04 AM 9/28/00 , you wrote:
>Well in an effort to ensure that no salt ever gets near my Rocc I have
>decided to buy a
>loaded 97 2.8 Quattro...it is the coolest....I guess other than to gloat
>on my almost
>finished purchase I was wondering if there is anything I should be looking
>for before I
>buy it?
>
>thanks
>
>and I deserve this since I will be graduating with my Electrical
>engineering degree in a
>couple months
>
>and oh yeah it will be the GF's car a little more than mine but what the
>hell gotta keep
>them happy
>
>later
>
>=====
>Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
>87 16v getting closer and closer to being a show car

1987 Scirocco 16v
1988 Mercedes 190E Sport Euro

http://www.scirocco16v.org