RE: Rims & Wheels//bbs 2pc wanted

I have the bbs from the 16v gti on my car.  Well
actually I have 2 from bbs and 2 copy wheels.  The
real bbs are stamped RM and say made in germany on
them.  The copys are real cheap and made in taiwon.  I
haven't had any problems with them yet.  I am looking
to buy 2 more 2pc wheels if anyone has any they would
like to sell.

tony