Rims & Wheels

Hey List,

I know this has been hashed and rehashed, but I can't seem to find the guide
of rims and wheel options used by various listers...Am I just dreaming of
such a thing or does it truly exist...I thought I had saved an email with a
link, by I can't find it.

Basically I want to buy 15" rims and the widest tires possible for the Roc,
I'm am probably going with Toyo Proxys and TSW's Hockenheim R's...Any ides
??? I know little to nothing about tires sizes, so I need guidance...

Thanks,

Jason87vw@nac.net
87 Scirocco 2.0 (not done yet)