From: thescirocco@juno.com [mailto:thescirocco@juno.com]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 12:49 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Xenon Mk.1 Front Spoiler Caveats

Some warnings about the Xenon spoiler:

The Xenon front spoiler is shipped without a box, the hardware and
instructions are just wrapped around the one end of the spoiler,
it is not drilled for the mounting holes, it is pretty heavy, with the
hardware it weighs 3843 grams Vs. the original Zender S spoiler
w/fiberglass repair weighing in at 1456 grams.
To the metrically challenged, it works out to about 8 and 1/2 pounds.

Does anyone know how much the "Potterman" Mk.1 spoiler weighs?

I'm not going to use this spoiler, if anyone is still interested in a
"new" Xenon front spoiler, e-mail me.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"