Re: Rims & Wheels

Jason wrote:

> Basically I want to buy 15" rims and the widest tires possible for the Roc,
> I'm am probably going with Toyo Proxys and TSW's Hockenheim R's...Any ides
> ??? I know little to nothing about tires sizes, so I need guidance...

May I suggest OEM BBS rims, either from a Corrado G60, or late Mk2 GTI or
GLI??  They look *just right* on our cars, are 15", and are generally pretty
easy to find at reasonable prices.  I'm not sure whether they're 6" or 6.5",
nor what the biggest tire they will accomodate (I'm a 195/50/15 man myself),
but for me, either of these are the only way to fly..  :D

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0