Re: Xenon Mk.1 Front Spoiler Caveats

thescirocco@juno.com wrote:

<snip>
> Does anyone know how much the "Potterman" Mk.1 spoiler weighs?
>
> PeterI
I'm without a scale at home (yet) but as i need a replacement iron (damn
wrinkles), perhaps I will get one on the way home.

I discovered my two (still brand new) Potterman Special Edition Front
Airdam(s) (currently in the orig. box pending mech. work on the roc) are
now residing in the backyard, out in the elements. (I had them safely in
the basement.)

Since they are meant to be on the front of the car through all kinds of
weather I didn't have a cow but It Was My Initial Reaction. <ahem>

Look for another post tomorrow.

TBerk