16V CIS-e tuning problems

Ok everyone,

I'm going crazy with my 2.0 16V right now. It's developed this problem about
three times now, and I keep thinking I've fixed it. It won't start, and
seems to be very flooded. I'm totally lost on figuring this one out, and
need some help. Here's what I know...

Despite what I thought before, I am getting spark. One strange thing is
that I get a spark when I first turn the key to the on position,
and another one when I turn it off. It happens nearly every time. Is that
supposed to happen?

The plugs are getting TOTALLY drenched with fuel. I am positive that I had
the mixture adjusted properly prior to this, and even had a shop comfirm
this. They are so wet, they almost drip. When I saw this, I unplugged the
wiring to the cold start, cranked the 3mm allen screw CCW 3 FULL turns, and
the plugs would still get wet when I tried to start the engine. Although I
don't think they were quite as wet.

I don't know if it is related, but I've had a "buzzing" relay
under the dash and I don't know which one. It would ususally buzz when I hit
the brakes hard, and then stop once I come to a stop. BTW it is the 1981
fuse panel.

So it seems that for some reason I am getting WAY too much fuel in the
cylinders. Very strange when you consider that I was driving it with no
problems one day and the next day I can't start the car.

Here's what I've replaced recently...
Distributor (Brand new)
Knock brain (I've actually tried 4 different ones)
O2 brain (3 Different ones)
O2 sensor (Brand new, not the spliced Mustang one)
Fuel pump relay (3 or so)
Crank case breather hose
Ignition switch (Brand new)

Also, for good measure, I've removed my Tectonics fuel enrichment
module, and the Nology coil amplifier. I've also cleaned out the idle
stabilizer with carb cleaner, and I know that the air flow plate is
returning to its resting position.

If anyone can offer up some advice on this I would be most appreciative.
This thing is driving me nuts!

Thanks -- Craig