Re: Sirocco Wanted!!

At 02:30 PM 11/26/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi all, I just had to part out my 85 rocco due to some nice damage in a
>wreck. I am looking for a 16v badly. I am driving a honda civic temporarily
>and I just can't deal. if anyone knows where I might look for one or knows
>of one available, please let me know. I live in Florida but am totally up
>for a road trip to pick up a new rig. Please, I am dying here. Been looking
>all over town to no avail. Found a ton of them in junkyards though. Every
>Junkyard here has at least 3. Anyway..like I said..DYING! please help.

  My father is selling my brothers 87 16V scirocco. It is in Tifton
GA(about an hour or so north of the FL line on I-75). The car is pretty
clean. I did some of the work on it whenever I was out there visiting. Its
silver with leather interior. Basically stock, but it has a Neuspeed upper
stress bar, and Eurosport short shift kit, and a Neuspeed shift weight. I
also beefed up the grounds on it to improve the charging and starting.
Here's the ad off the scirocco.org website:

1987 Scirocco 16V, 5-speed, silver w/black leather interior, very clean,
non-smoker, tear-drop wheels with nearly new tires, AM-FM/CD. 118K miles.
Can e-mail for pictures. phone (912) 382-7279. $2950.
                J.M. Sheridan <sheridan@tifton.cpes.peachnet.edu >

Brad