Re: Congratulate me. I own a new 'roc!(Now Scala colours)

Just for the info the Scala also came in Tornado Red - I know this as I have
one. Also for definate came in white, black, dark? red, a deep blue, silver
and a graphite grey (I've only seen one in that colour)

This is UK models however that I have seen

Andy
91 Scirocco Scala
83 Jetta GL