Oil Pressure problems

Hi,
Good news! The oil pressure fiascoin the Audi  has ended. There was dirt
in the oil pan. I cleaned it out. Now the oil pressure stays high ven
after a long ride. The drawback, when I was bolting on the subframe I
stupidly broke a bolt off in the fram. I drilled it out, only to find I
had gone in at an angle and drilled through the threads.I punched out
the rest of the bolt. The new bolt was able to hold 54 ft/lbs as
required. I've driven about 50 miles and the bolt is still tight.

Thanks to all who helped!
John
87 16V Scirocco