Whoa nellie!

Hey everyone!

I wanted to thank everyone who contacted me in regards to my AGB tranny
swap. I took care of it this morning and WHOA! the ride back from my dad's
was F$^%&ING GREAT! (Y'all have to understand I've been driving her with a
4-sp out of an old Rabbit truck for the last two months- now I've got a
fifth gear!)

OK, 'nuff about that-

I know I don't know anyone on the list really, but I'd like to offer my
condolences to Jody- that's gotta hurt dude.....I love my 'Rocco too much
(at least my wife thinks so :o ).

In other 'Roc news, I replaced the old decrapitated clutch cable and WHOA! I
don't pop the clutch now! (thanx Cody in FL!)

I'll stop ranting now- I think I'll sneak out now, the road calls my

Dan
'87 16v 'Rocco (*fast*)
'00 Jetta ( :p)