Another rocco dies

Today was a very bad day.  Wrecked my 85 pretty bad on the way back to
school in icy conditions in Northern NY.  I was plowing through the slush
just fine until I hit a bad patch and the back end came out a bit and I just
started sliding off the road.  Corrected enough not to smash into the back
of a parked car (damn hunters) on the side of the road, but couldn't slow
down at all not to hit the end of the guard rail.  Hit it with drivers side
front, spun around, went up on the side where the car seemed to sit for
years while deciding whether to roll over upside down or fall back flat.
Luckily it fell flat, and 10 hours, and 1 borrowed Nissan later I am back at
school.  Front bumper, front air damn, front fender, wheel arch (16V Body
kit on the car) and drivers door are wrecked.  15 inch BBS wheel looked bent
adn was jammed back into the arch, obviously doing some damage undernieth to
the axle/strut/transmission/who knows what else.

Anyway, lucky to be completely unhurt physically (mentally is another
story).  Don't know if this is fixable, so I may be looking for another
inexpensive car real soon, in the NY/Tri STate area.  Anyone selling?
Scirocco (8V or 16V), GTi, etc.  Let me know please...

Brad

1985 Scirocco RIP?

NEW ADDRESS >>> vwrocco85@hotmail.com
old address >>> sayerbj@hotmail.com