Re: idle problems

I had an identical problem myself - there is an electronical plug point (not
sure what this is called!) under the hood on the top right (facing the car)
right below the windscreen - check that point and the lead which runs to your
distributor - in my case the lead was shot and eventually blew out my
distributor so I would have that sorted quickly unless you don't mind losing a
distributor.

james
82 8v

my idle has been going nuts for the past few weeks.  only about a third of
the time will it idle normally, most of the time it will idle very low
(about 400rpm or less) even to the point of stalling.  rarely, it will idle
at about 1400 to 1500 rpm, but it usually stops this high idle after about a
minute.  The low idle will happen for up to several hours at a time.  Does
anyone know what may be causing this?

thanks,
andy

84 8v rocco