Wrecked 87 pics up

Well i got a few pics up as well as a brief description of the accident.
Just look in the "My Scirocco" section.  As the pictures show the damage is
not as bad as I first thought, but it would have be ten times worse without
that roll bar.  If you look close you can see the black mark on the barrier
a little ways down the off-ramp where our initial impact was...we flew quite
a ways in the air.   The front end is definately tweaked enough to not even
bother trying to straighten it, not to mention the crumpled entire passenger
side.  The pics are bad and you cannot see it real well, but I will have
better pics when I get the car back next week.

Jody Bailey
http://members.home.net/scirocco8v -pics are up of the wreck in "My
Scirocco"