Re: idle click

> i'm also wondering if i got the right bentley for my car off eBay.  Its for
> 82-84's, but some of the items (such as sunroof diagrams) dont match my car
> at all.  was '84 a change year of any kind, i mean, if my car was
> manufactured late in '84 would an '85-on manual be more appropriate?

  is your car a wolfburg or a high serial number? seems like most of the
later sciroccos were much like the '85 and up. i know the engines look
different and some have the larger fuel tank. i'd bet there was a line
change in 84.5 or so. you can also check the manufacture plate on the
driver side door to find out when your car was made specifically. good
luck.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com