Re: Help, my heat is broken and it's frickin' freezing

> I came home from school and my heat and a/c both don't work. It's not
> blowing any air at all. I took apart the console and all the wires look
> okay. The relay clicks when I turn the knob all the way up to 4 but nothing
> else happens. I opened up the hood and I have the resistor and blower
> exposed but I don't know what to look or how to check it. Any help here? TIA

  you should be able to take a voltmeter and see if powers is getting to
the blower. should be one of the coloured wires to a ground will yield a
voltage. also, if the resistor's black insulation is chipped off in any
way it might cause a problem. you can also check the connection under
the dash (driver side). i have a blower motor that works fine, but
because a small piece of the insulation is chipped off, it only works on
the highest setting. good luck.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com