Re: Leaking hatch

In a message dated 11/22/2000 8:23:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
roccophil@mindspring.com writes:

<< So water is coming into the back and onto the floor.  What could be the
 causes of such a situation? >>

The water is leaking from the seal of the hatch window, and could also be
leaking from the rear tail lights.

I have had a very hard time trying to reseal the hatch window, especially
because of the wing, And I don't want to remove the wing at this time so I
put duct tape on the holes in the bottom of the hatch inside of the trunk.
And after it rains I go out and drain the hatch, hey it keeps the trunk dry.

Brian 86 16v
http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr

http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html