Old thread, new reply Re: Cooling System Problem

There is an old school trick I have been doing for years:

Dril one or two small holes into the plate of the thermo, this allows
dribbles through but keeps the thing closed for all intents. Never had
trouble with bubbles in the block this way. Drill bit size was same as a
pencil lead in diameter.

TBerk