Lost: Two Candahoovians & a Green mk2

Well, I came into work to check email this afternoon, as my system is
not yet moved back home. Got email from Kevin that Jody Bailey and his
new car had hit it off but he was replacing the waterpump Friday when
darkness fell.

They were to have come through my neck of the woods (SF Bay Area)
sometime around 4 or 5 pm but I think they may have made in into town
much earlier and I missed them. :(

I heard from a family friend, who talked to the carpenter redoing the
kitchen, that "Two white guys came by...".  'Oh really? Why didn't any
one tell me?'

English not being the carpenter's original language and this coming
second hand has lost a certain critical something but I'm hoping they
are OK, somewhere.

Anybody who has had contact with Mr. Bailey would do me a favor and drop
me a line pls.

Thx,
TBerk
seems I've misplaced some of my sheep.